Please take careful note of the following important guidelines before posting in the forum (this includes posts on our Facebook page):
- Only registered members of The Parents Voice may post to the forum.
- Non-members may read the posts.
- The forum is intended for the discussion of topics relating to children's nutrition and physical activity issues only. Any posts that do not relate to these issues are liable to be removed by the administrator.
- The forum may not be used for commercial purposes. Any posts that are intended for commercial gain or publicity are liable to be removed by the administrator.
- By posting to the forum you are agreeing to the forum rules and guidelines.
- Everyone's life will be more pleasant if posts are easy to read and posted with respect for others.
- Do not "spam". Spam includes indiscriminately sent unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant, or inappropriate messages.
- If you disagree with someone, do so politely and keep an open mind about ensuing responses.
- Stay on the topic for the particular thread that you are contributing to. If you wish to post about an issue that is not related to the topic, start a new topic thread.
- Enjoy this opportunity to discuss and learn from others.
User Access Policy
Access to this forum is a privilege, not a right. The forum administrator may disallow access to any member who does not follow the guidelines.
Our general policy is for the content in this forum to be as open and un-moderated as possible, provided that posts stay within the forum guidelines. However the forum administrator may edit or delete posts at their discretion.
- By posting to this forum you are agreeing to the following rules. If you do not agree with these rules you should log out and make no more contributions to it.
- You agree not to use this forum to post any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of this forum.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages. The Parents Voice reserves the right to reveal whatever information we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by yourself.
- Although messages posted are not the responsibility of this forum and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. If you find any posts to be objectionable, please contact the forum administrator by e-mail. email@example.com
- By using this forum system you acknowledge that you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules, guidelines and policies.